Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Agility class

 We ran twice through the course.  There were a lot of switches.  Teka missed her weave entrance but they both did the weaves very well.  After the chute, as she went over the jump, I pulled hard to the right, then said switch to the #7 jump.  It was a little awkward but worked okay.  I stayed on the near side of the dogwalk and later, the instructor showed that we could front cross before and run on the wrong side, making the next couple of jumps potentially easier.  Teka also slid off the table the first time, she was going so fast.  I did a front cross after the tunnel and called her name while front crossing to put her over the #18 jump, wrapping to the #19.  I had the best results when I kept running past the last jump instead of saying go on.
start jump in front to A-frame, circle to jump to weaves to chute
dog walk to jump (r) around to jumps (back, middle, front) to teeter, middle jump

No comments:

Post a Comment