Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, February 20, 2012

Productive-ish holiday

Re-e-e-e-ed Robin
I met my friends at Red Robin for an early lunch so that K and A could get back to work.  We went to Red Robin, another location, and asked the waitress several questions since she was very helpful.  I decided on the grilled chicken sandwich, no bun, with unseasoned french fries and sides of salsa and guacamole.  I decided against the skinny margarita, but maybe next time, along with some sweet potato fries.

J volunteered to go shopping with me so we went to Kohl's to find a few things I'm missing in my current wardrobe.  She helped me pick out some things and gave me great feedback on the things I tried.  She took a few photos for her blog.  I ended up getting a couple of dresses and shorts, a pair of jeans (Levi's 525), and a top, as well as 3 pairs of boy-short underwear.  I did not find any slacks for work, but the dresses make up for it.

We were parched when we were done, so we went to Ground Control and had lattes with Kahlua (since they were out of Frangelico), hers with milk and mine with almond milk.  Yum!

She headed back to her side of town and I returned my too-large sports bras to Sam's Club.  I picked up a couple of casual tops while I was there.

My husband had leftover lasagna so I had a can of Amy's vegetable soup for dinner with some rice chips and green ice tea.  I completed my monthly survey and I'm working on the mail and bills.  Never ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment