Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mixed reviews

After bowling, we went to a new restaurant, Caballeros.  It got mixed reviews: everyone who had one of the pork dishes (I had the chili verde) thought it was very good, and everyone who had a burger thought it wasn't so much.

we did not buy this tequila
We took a detour to Total Wine and then went to our house for games and hanging out.  Our neighbors came to visit and talk about diet.  R is on a restricted diet and M does it with him; it includes no sugar as well as the gluten/dairy restrictions.  M has shared recipes and they are generally modifiable for me, using soy substitutes for example.  I follow her on Pinterest and have collected a good number of recipes (or passed on to her) through pinning.  While we're not on the same path, I appreciate the similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment