Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, June 21, 2013

Weenies, no beanies

Every month, when it's time for the neighborhood bunco, I feel like not going. It's on a Friday, I've worked all week, I have to commute home, find something to take for sharing, it's just stressful. But I have a good time when I go, and my husband encourages me to go to keep up on the neighborhood news, as it were.

Tonight's event isn't even in our neighborhood. The lady who used to live across the street from me moved to Verrado and is hosting. Sigh. So. Not. Going. But the neighbor behind me said she would pick me up and drive, so I agreed to go.

I got home from work, made a tasty beverage to take with me, packed the Kettle crinkle chips, and threw together a package of little sausages and some of my homemade spicy barbecue sauce. Not bad, if I say so myself.
tasty beverage
"better" weenies. hahaha
Beanie weenies, no beans
I also took my own tamale and Wholly guacamole since I generally can't eat anything there. It was a good choice--someone brought tamales that I couldn't safely have.

No comments:

Post a Comment