Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nioxin part 2

I'm using the Nioxin shampoo even though I got this response:

Thank you for contacting Procter and Gamble Professional Care Exclusive Lines.

Some of the Nioxin products contain hydrolysed Wheat protein, and are labeled accordingly (check the ingredients list).  We do not intentionally add gluten to our products, but products containing wheat protein may have been in contact with gluten in common raw material supplies.

All of our ingredients can be found using the MSDS on our website, www.nioxin.com. If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click MSDS, a list of our products will pop up. You can then click on the product(s) that you are interested in and go to section 3 of the MSDS to view the ingredients list.

Have a nice day!


Grr. Have a nice day, my arse.

I have several issues with this reply. The word wheat never appears in the ingredient list. I have no idea what MSDS is. I have been on nioxin.com and have yet to find ingredient lists for any product. I'm guessing it's hidden in the MSDS that I'm not seeing. I did find that your products are gluten-free in another country; I'm continually amazed that everyone else gets better products than Americans. (they don't allow all those unnecessary colors either.) Thanks for trying anyway.

W. T. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment