Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Agility Handling class

Tonight is our first night back in class after doing nothing agility related all summer.  We had a course tonight.  There were a couple things I would like to work on.  From the weaves, we did a front cross and another front cross for two jumps, to the teeter.  It could also be a switch from the second jump to the teeter instead, but the front crosses are better for flow in the situation and I'd like to work on it.  Teka "forgot" how to jump the broad jump--it was a jump, U-turn to the broad jump, and she ran right next to it.  When I got her further out, her running momentum helped her take it.  I forgot that Cassi was hesitating at tunnels in the spring; she was doing that again, so I'd like to get the tunnel out and work on some distance exercises as well as some close-up angle work.

Since I haven't seen this group since May, it was interesting that I got comments about the weight I've lost.  It happened at a meeting I had in the afternoon too, and most of the people who commented there have seen me in the past month or two.  I guess some clothes that fit and almost 20 pounds disappearing can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment