Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catered

We saw the grand slam!
There was a catered lunch today.  Pulled pork and pulled chicken and all the normal sides.  One of the awesome admins thought about me and went to Bertha's Cafe to get me a salad.  I realized later that it had pesto which probably has parmesan cheese, but otherwise it was fine.  It's just funky weird to be catered to at a catered event.  And to have to answer all the questions.  I am pretty sure that a few people just think I'm "dieting."  And I love the ones who want to do what I'm doing--so they can lose weight--but they are eating so SAD.  Instead, they just decide, and say, that they could never do what I'm doing.  I don't think I'm special, but maybe I am more unique than I realize if people really can't make changes to their lives to feel better.  Or maybe they just don't feel bad enough yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment