Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Revo

I cleaned out about three boxes of groceries from my pantry, things I can't eat and my husband doesn't.  A box went to his parents.  Then my friends, K and A, picked what they wanted.  I was left with a few things.  One was a box of high fiber pasta that a coworker gave me.  He seemed very surprised when I gave it back to him, and I think he didn't want it either.  I didn't tell him (but I think he knows I think this) that he shouldn't buy crap just because it's cheap, and then try to give it away.

Another coworker was going to get lunch at Revo so she picked up my lunch too.  Their gluten-free chicken rice bowl (brown rice) is pretty yummy.  I may have to make this one of my regular lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment