Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, September 26, 2011

Breakdown Lane

A book about a family falling apart did not sound promising, but I heard that it was worth a read.  And the lead character had MS.  I got the audio-book from the library right before I drove to San Diego.  I thought it was well-written (well-read) as it kept me engaged and listening, and ready for the next disc.  There were uncomfortable moments, when I thought she was not very likable.  But aren't we all unlikable sometimes?  I know I am!

I was able to relate to some things more than others, but that's the way it is with MS.  We all find a different path through our illness.  I guess that is true for life in general too.  Anyone who reads this book will relate to parts of the story.  Hopefully not Leo's life though....

No comments:

Post a Comment