Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, September 23, 2011

Go, Dbacks!

My friend invited me to a baseball game.  My husband was not too pleased since some other friends thought we had plans.  (But they never firmed the plans, so they didn't get on the calendar, and we all know that I won't remember!)  So he went with them and I went out with my girl.  I picked her up at her house and we went to Beckett's Table.  It hasn't been open long but it's near my work and I've heard great things about the food; only it's not open for lunch.  We split the chopped vegetable salad and I had the half chicken with succotash.  It was all amazing.  The salad was one of the best non-lettuce salads I've ever had.

I'm not a big baseball fan but it was a great game and we had very good seats.  The Diamondbacks clinched it--National League West.  My night was so much better than my husband's.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment