Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rock and roll, baby!

Yesterday, we spent the day at U-fest.  We know someone in the first band and stayed until the last band was on stage.  Anthrax was great (but would have been greater if there was less talking--it kind of made them sound old.)  It was an interesting day--pretty hot and sunny, then it rained (there was an actual rain delay), got windy, and we ended up cold!  I took a Trio bar and a Larabar.  That was definitely NOT enough food for 12 hours.

Today, we had a few friends over to watch the first game of the season.  My friends brought a potato salad--vinegar based instead of mayo--and guacamole and "special" sweet potato chips.  I have such great girlfriends--they are so considerate!

1 comment:

  1. I tell you, we're not that great. We just like to be inclusive. And I like my potato salad without mayo. :)

    ReplyDelete