Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My time is over committed

I went to the orthodontist to get my new retainer.  He wants me to wear it "all the time" but I don't think I can wear it all the time in professional settings.  I will be wearing it a lot more than I have had to wear it in quite a while.

I saw Dr. M for my quarterly appointment for monitoring.  I can never really tell how it goes, but I never really think it went well.  When we were done, N and I went to Sonora for my blood draw and she took my vitals.  Nothing too exciting.

I went to a Biltmore dinner which was a buffet.  The buffet was essentially deconstructed Caesar salad, pasta and risotto, and beef.  So I had lettuce with vinaigrette, and a glass of red wine.  Not a good dinner at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment