Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, September 16, 2011

I don't feel funny...or normal.

Maybe I've just been trying too hard to have normal meals.  So today, I had a banana on my way to the conference, a "granola" bar for a snack, and some orange juice during the refreshment break.  I also took a green tea packet but never got around to making it.  (BTW, why does Lipton put soy in some of it's tea bags?  That's ridiculous.)

I ran into some people I used to work with about 5 years ago.  One of the guys (I didn't know very well; he was in department next to mine) told me how he missed my sense of humor and sarcasm.  I thought that was pretty cool--I don't think I'm very funny most of the time!  A few of the others were going to lunch, and they invited me to go.  The restaurant had mostly fried seafood but the girl at the counter helped me out very nicely.  I had grilled salmon (not wild, sorry) and coleslaw (vinegar, not mayo) with ice tea.  I considered having the salmon salad but they had packaged dressing so I didn't think that would work so well.

I was invited to attend the Padres game, so I went back to my room and made oatmeal before going.  I had peanuts at the game.  (D-backs were not doing so great when I left.)  I was handed a bunch of vouchers for free Jack-in-the-Box tacos.  I guess I can give them to my husband....  When I got back to my room, I ate the leftover Indian food from yesterday.  I had some grapes for something "sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment