Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hillstone

Someone took a few of us out for lunch.  My coworkers let me start the ordering, since I have all the questions.  The waiter checked on a couple things for me.  I learned that they make their own chicken stock; they put the rinds from the Parmesan cheese in the stock.  I had the half chicken without the glaze (made with the stock).  They had a few veggie sides, but there was cheese in the spaghetti squash, so I ended up with the spinach.  Not bad, but it always makes my tongue feel fuzzy.  Almost everyone at the table had burgers and fries.  And more than one said they "should" eat what I'm eating.  Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment