Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, October 31, 2011

bluburger grille

I had a class in Chandler today.  I was not feeling great--still.  I think this is the fourth day of crappiness.  When I looked for restaurants around there, I saw a place that I've heard is very special-diet friendly.  I got there and it was closed--on Mondays and for lunch.  I was having trouble moving at this point, so I was not too happy to get back in my car and randomly find a place to eat.  I drove around the shopping center and decided to go into bluburger grille.

I sat at the bar in case I had to leave without eating.  But he said they could make any sandwich as a lettuce wrap, and he checked all my ingredients for me.  So I had a chicken lettuce wrap with lots of tomato and avocado, and a side salad of mixed greens and little tomatoes, and a fantastic dressing that I used on the salad and the "sandwich."

I was relieved to be able to eat something I wasn't too scared of eating.  Unfortunately, on the way back to class, I felt the worst of the day (not from lunch--too soon), with lots of pain.  It subsided by the time I was back and did not reach that level again.  So I recommend bluburger, but not the pain if you can avoid it!

No comments:

Post a Comment