Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dr. H

Today's treatment started with the sauna, about 5 minutes.  My student has another student helping her, so she did the monitoring.  It was hot, but not as hot as I expected.  Next was acupuncture.  She said my back and shoulders were very tight, more than last time.  Hydrotherapy followed--hot wet towel, cold wet towel, alternating.

They recommended, and I bought, lecithin granules.  I'm supposed to take 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.  I took the first dose, then read the container and it says "soya" (link goes to soya allergy in the UK; I don't have an allergy, but rather am hypothyroid, thereby avoiding soy).  I think this warrants discussion before I proceed with any more doses.  They also recommended detox pills--the most "gentle" detox they can find.  I take one, twice a day, for a week, then bump up to 2, twice a day.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Detox--yay; it needs to be "not too rough" for me--that can't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment