Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Delux Burger

I saw online that Delux Burger had gluten-free options, so I checked out their menu--and saw gazpacho.  I'm a huge fan of gazpacho, so I finally went for lunch a couple of weeks ago.  I sat at the bar and had the gazpacho, which they top with a little goat cheese, and the organic green salad.  No croutons or bread all around!  It was very good.  The waitress was very accommodating, and as things slowed down, she said her niece has Celiac.  The staff at Delux have a "cheat sheet" for allergens, so she told me that she could check anything on the menu for me and find some additional lunches for me.  It's more than I'd like to spend on lunch, but it is an option.  I will be back for the gazpacho.

No comments:

Post a Comment