Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Barrio Cafe. Not IHOP.

Our club meeting was to be at IHOP, and my husband could not attend, so I was going from work rather than going home first.  Since I can't eat anything at IHOP (seriously, nothing at all), I decided to go to Barrio Cafe on my way.  As soon as I saw pollo mole on the menu, I started asking questions.  No wheat or dairy in the chicken or mole sauce, and it comes with corn tortillas.  Sold!  When it was brought to my table, I received a small plate of sides.  It was kind of dark, so I thought maybe I was mistaken, so I asked more questions.  It was zucchini, which I ate, and mashed potatoes, which I skipped.  When I asked if there was diary, he said no, then listed the ingredients.  Including cream.  sigh.  Anyway, the mole was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment