Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Eating is boring

I ate breakfast, lunch (pinto beans, brown rice, salsa; guacamole and g/f tortilla chips), and dinner at home today.  I thought about making oatmeal for breakfast but decided on a smoothie--frozen banana, cucumber, mixed berries, almond milk, coconut milk, brown rice protein powder, hemp protein powder (it's terrible--I use about 1 part hemp, 3 parts rice powder), flax, and pollen.  It's nothing to look forward to but it's okay.

I delayed lunchtime because I'm used to having a frozen meal, but I don't have any left that I can eat.  I decided to open a can of organic pinto beans, add some to leftover brown rice, mix in salsa, and call it a meal.  So that I wasn't just eating a bowl of mushy stuff, I had some corn chips.  Dinner was more of the same.  Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment