Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dr. H and Islands (and agility)

I have a new student, L, working with Dr. H.  She was slow, but she is new.  Dr. H told her to talk while she is treating me.  She felt my pressure points, and did acupuncture on my back and shoulders.  We also did hydrotherapy--hot, then cold wet towels.  She wanted to keep me longer, but I had already been there over 2 hours and had to drop my car off for maintenance.

My friend K picked me up for lunch at Islands.  I asked for their gluten-free menu.  It was four or five items.  The disclaimer was 2/3 of the page.  Amazing.  The items were variations on menu items.  I can basically have chicken or veggie tacos.  No ranchero beans, which apparently have wheat.  They don't have a full allergen menu, and I'm not sure that their dressing is acceptable.  But the salsa seems to be a good substitute.

Later, I wasn't feeling great, but I had agility class.  I took the dogs for course night.  I don't know why I don't feel great--it's this huge mystery.  Is it my hormones--the woman's time of the month excuse?  Did I eat something inappropriate?  Is there anything I can do about it?  sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment