Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, February 4, 2011

Trial update

I met N at Sonora for my blood draw. Yep, I was late--I forgot to take the 101 exit (driving on autopilot to work) and then traffic on the north side was really bad. I think it would be best to do these appointments mid-day as much as possible so that I'm coming from work.

The blood draw wasn't bad, and only a couple of tubes. I didn't notice before then, but by the time we got to Hope, I noticed a pain in the back of my right arm, above the elbow. That was the arm of the blood draw, so I asked N to do the blood pressure on the left. Maybe it's just a coincidence--I did do planks during my yoga Wednesday night.

They have put a photo in the lobby at Hope of R and his sister. (R was my care coordinator until he died in Haiti visiting his sister.) Wow, they looked alike. The frame had a bible verse (I don't recall what version), John 15:13: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (King James Version)

1 comment: