Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, February 20, 2011

A to Z about me (Cuz I saw it on Just For Fun blogs)

(A) Age: 39 (forever?)
(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathroom (toilet included)
(D) Dogs? Two--Cassi the Weimaraner and Teka the Vizsla
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: required--medicine; essential--doggie love
(F) Favorite Color: Yellow
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold
(H) Height: 5'7"
(I) Instruments You Play: Piano (okay, not really, but I try--and would be a lot better if I tried more often)
(J) Job Title: Staff Planner (or wife. or pet mother.)
(K) Kids: 2 dogs and 2 cats. Oh, human kids? borrowed (nieces and nephews or friends' kids)
(L) Live: in Arizona
(M) Mom's Name: Mom
(N) Nicknames: Vee, Ginia, Honey, Virgi, Ginny....
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? yes, more than should be allowed at my age
(P) Pet Peeve: over-connected people (yes, you can put your phone away for an entire meal/movie/10 minutes)
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I want you to know, despite my appearance at this function, I remain now, and will always be, the Duckman."
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right, but I was born left-handed
(S) Siblings: Lots!
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:30am, more or less
(U) Underwear: yes :P
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: cooked carrots
(W) What Makes You Run Late: hitting snooze (more than once) and trying to do too much before I leave the house
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: back, left leg, right ankle, left elbow (plus MRIs of the spine and brain)
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: cookies and cakes, salmon cakes, lasagna, enchiladas....
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment