Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Training

My husband was going with some coworkers to a Spring Training game and I was invited, so I went to work for a few hours, ate my leftovers for lunch, changed clothes in the bathroom, and then met them at the ballpark after stopping at CVS for water, sunscreen (Aveno), and chapstick (Burt's Bees). It was sunny and a great day to hang out and barely watch a baseball game.  My friend K brought coconut rum for the lemonade I bought to go with my kettle corn.  The guys drank some beers and the kids and K rolled down the hill after the grass cleared out at the end.   It took forever to get out but it was nice to start the weekend early.

No comments:

Post a Comment