Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, April 1, 2013

Phoenix City Grille

I went to lunch with a friend, J, I took classes with years ago. I haven't seen him in a while and he suggested Phoenix City Grille. They have gluten-free notes on the menu so I thought it could work. I don't know why, but I just felt kind of tired of asking lots of questions so I did an "easier" order of salad with roasted chicken. It was very good (no soy in the dressing either) but I was really hungry later.

J also eats gluten-free, but he does so because 2 of his 3 sons have Celiac Disease, so they eat g/f at home. This shit is going around or something. WTH. Definitely some GMO action we think. Anyway, I'd go back to PCG but I'd need to ask a lot more questions I avoided this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment