Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, April 12, 2013

Espresso and coconut milk are heavenly

I went to get my blood work done--not so fun--but I did get the info I needed to finalize my taxes at the very last minute.

Afterwards, I decided to take a small detour to my old Dutch Bros location. I haven't been since they started carrying coconut milk so I was nervous about what I could have. The girls were very helpful and I decided to start out with a "boring, normal" vanilla latte. It was so. freaking. awesome. If any of their locations was directly on my path anywhere, I would be in so much trouble, going all the time!

strawberries with nut butter, chocolate syrup, muffins

Black and tan

No comments:

Post a Comment