Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sierra Bonita Grill

I had the early appointment with Dr. Q. I still had to wait but not as long to get started. There were several students so it was a training session. I didn't retain a lot of it but they talked about craniopathy. He emphasized that he sees progress for me.

I met my friend A at Sierra Bonita Grill. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to eat but thought it looked worth a shot. They are gluten aware and were able to tell me several options right away. The waitress checked on some dairy and soy questions but I was able to have the carne asada with rice and veggies (no beans) and substituting the corn tortillas instead of flour. It was pretty good; I'd consider eating there again.

Update: She forwarded me their newsletter that had a list of their "naturally gluten-free items" so I have it for future lunch dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment