Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wake up!

Looking out to the street
As I was laying in bed trying to wake up, or not, I heard a noise.  I thought the guys working on our patio were there early making noise but I couldn't think of what they would be doing there that early and why it would be loud.  I didn't hear anything else, so I went to feed the dogs and do some things.  And then there was a guy at the front door telling me that he hit our wall in front of the house.  I called my husband down to take care of it.

The guy was probably about 25, staying at his parents' house in our neighborhood so he could look after the other kids(s?) while the parents are out of town.  He works overnight and fell asleep.  He must have jerked to the right to run into the wall at that angle.  It took a while for him to make it to our door, so I wonder if he was passed out for a bit.  I called the sheriff; I was working at home today and it took the sheriff about 4 hours to leave.  The neighbor came over to make sure I knew that they left.  What a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment