Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dr. H

I saw Dr. H and L today.  I haven't been feeling well at all since the last time I was in, so they decided I should discontinue the detox pills and maybe resume between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Dr. H doesn't see any issue with me taking the soya so, to make me feel better, she said I could take the lecithin as needed.

Since I was feeling so poorly for so long, she had me lay on the table and she examined me.  She ended up working on me, like massage but more specific, pushing on pressure points, and working on my sacrum or siatica (or both?) for quite a while.  She said she wasn't supposed to spend that much time with me, that she should let the student do it, but my body "is fascinating."  A lot of the work she did felt like she was just barely touching me, but I felt better when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment