Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, November 11, 2011

Fries.

At my office, we had our Thanksgiving potluck.  I had turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, and a blueberry soda.

It's pretty expensive and fancy, but at my friend's suggestion, we went to Capital Grille for dinner.  B was willing to hang out with me until I was going to pick up my husband from the airport.  I had a glass of wine with a dinner of salmon, salad, and truffle fries.

The fries are the only thing on their entire menu that they fry, and they are potatoes with some truffle oil, so I was able to eat them.  And they were so awesome.  I don't know if it's because I haven't had fries in three months, but I tried to eat as many of them as I could.  I could see going there just to order fries. And a salad, so it's a balanced meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment