Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, November 18, 2011

Three for one

Cassi was at the vet in July when she wasn't feeling well.  I got a card saying that it was time for shots, so I checked in and they had some type of computer issue and missed sending out for the other dog.  So I took Cassi and Teka for shots.  Since I was going, I asked if Dr. F could see Jill too.

So Cassi hid under the chair, and tried to leave everytime the door opened and Teka gets so upset that she sweats through her pads and leaves little wet pawprints everywhere.  Jill is just a mess--she lives in the laundry room now, she wears a cone, and I clean her ears, and she does very little cleaning on her own.  Dr. F said Jill is in great shape for her age and he gave me some new medicine for her ears--not the same as what she had before but he thinks it will work similarly.

I was a little nervous about taking all 3 at the same time, but they were well behaved.  Well, Jill scratched the vet when he was cleaning her ear.  But other than that....

No comments:

Post a Comment