Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

D-Vine

Today, I felt better than I have for several days.  At lunch break from my class, I walked to D-Vine Bistro for lunch.  I also walked around the building where the class was being held since the weather was so nice.

At D-vine, I had desert blossom ice tea, which I liked.  Most of the menu was burgers or sandwiches that I couldn't really modify, so I found a grilled chicken salad.  They don't candy their own walnuts, but had plain walnuts to substitute.  All of their dressings included soy (soybean oil), so I asked for avocado instead.  Between the avocado and the goat cheese, it wasn't too bad or dry.  But I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to people with allergy issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment