Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stop me.

Deserves best g/f product award
It's amazing that I'm still losing weight.  My eating is erratic--I eat well one meal, barely eat the next.  Breakfast is so hard for me.  Yes, there are things I can eat.  But they aren't the things I am used to eating on a regular basis. There is no substitute for an Egg McMuffin when you can't eat eggs.  Or cereal with milk that tastes good.  I've been making oatmeal with lots of add-ins and not really finding the combination that works for me.  I found an instant package oatmeal that I like and will probably start ordering online to reduce the price.

I had lunch with a friend at Z'Tejas.  They have a gluten-free menu; my friend made a comment about my choice of 4 things (there were actually 6) I could have.  I had salmon with rice and beans.  It was good, but I thought that I should have had the salmon salad, so I would get more veggies.  So instead of having a salad for dinner, I had leftover chicken mole with corn grits and guacamole.  Then I ate an entire pint of coconut milk peanut butter chocolate ice cream.  I. Ate. The. Whole. Thing.  Like 800 calories at least.  After I ate dinner.  I just could not stop.  I don't know if I felt justified, or I'm being hormonal (chocolate!), or I just sabotage myself or what.  But I did not need (or want) to eat a pint of ice cream.  ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment