Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Curling

I went to a curling intro with a large group of coworkers. Unlike the cold yoga, this was on ice and it was cold. After a couple hours of "running" back and forth across the ice, I had to take my sweatshirt off though.

Apparently my complete lack of athletic ability and hand/eye coordination has not gotten any better with age. Bummer. I just could not get the hang of the aim and the turn of the stone. Yep, I suck at curling. I'm going to go with the excuse that we didn't get to drink any alcohol. I did work up a sweat though. And it was fun. But no photos apparently. I asked around and haven't found any.
so me. #startreklove

No comments:

Post a Comment