Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, July 27, 2014

Chicken salad

I found a veggie burger that I can have. There are several varieties. Since I can't eat buns, I don't eat it like a burger though. I just use them to get more veggies in my diet.

I think when you eat a veggie burger, you should always attempt to top it with some meat. Ha-ha.  Mick thought this was gross looking (he was eating something else) but he thought it was funny too. I just mixed leftover roast chicken with avocado, some Earth Balance mayo, salt and pepper. Some Kettle Crinkle Chips on the side for some crunch makes it a well-rounded lunch. Where well-rounded means I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment