Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yardhouse

I was invited to join a few friends for lunch at Yardhouse.  I asked if they had green iced tea and they do.  I wasn't using sweetener but the waiter told me that they have honey sticks.  That sounds yummy.

I read through the menu, skipping the pages of beers and mixed drinks.  I found a dish that sounded like it might work for me, but when I asked the waiter if it had soy, he said yes.  So I had a walnut pear salad.  The pears were not good, but the rest of the salad was very good.  Unfortunately, I was not full; in fact, I was hungry, so I had something else to eat when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment