Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, August 1, 2011

I have a plan. Sorta, kinda.

I recently attended a seminar and have been modifying my planner (calendar, tasks, etc) system.  It's obviously still a work in progress--I wonder if it always will be a work in progress--but I do see that I made a dent in my to-do list, now my "master task list."  Unfortunately, I had to move a lot from last month to this month.

I also notice that I have a lot of recurring actions, so I am pondering a sticker or label system that might allow me to skip writing these items out every month, week, or day.  For example, every month, I need to create and send the VSWC newsletter; every week, I need to do weekly planning and bill paying; every day, I need to do daily planning and exercise.

When I have browsing time, I will look for calendar stickers and maybe downloadable pages that can be edited and printed.

I got a new phone recently, so I am able to see all of my calendars together finally.  I think I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment