Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's not working. And stuff.

I've been eating "allergen-free" for about two weeks.  I'm having a pain day.  This is my second or third during this timeframe.  It comes and goes.  My husband thinks Tuesdays are bad for me, but I was already headed in this direction Sunday night, Monday morning.  I'm pretty frustrated.  I have my second appointment with the naturopathic doctor tomorrow.  None too soon, I guess.  I have a glass of wine and a few tidbits of the day:

****

I am below the 180 mark again!  Let's see if I can stay in the 170s for a while.

****

Someone in my office mentioned Revo Burrito having a gluten-free menu.  I was planning to go to Safeway at lunch to look for figs, so I decided to go.  Their menu (link includes music--prepare to mute on the lower left) reminds us that the kitchen is not gluten-free, just certain menu items are expected to be.  I had the chicken fajita rice bowl.  O. M. G.  It was good.  And enough for lunch and dinner.  For some reason, they gave me flour tortillas on the side--those are not g/f, but the chips are.

****

Someone in my office likes to "hide" his chocolate stash in my office.  I asked him to take it because I can't eat any of it.  (as compensation for storage of course.)  So he (and the new gal) has been on a mission to find chocolate without soy lecithin.  He found some at Whole Paycheck Foods.  I tried this one, just one square.  Um, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment