Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, August 28, 2011

Outback and Sunflower Market

We took my grandma out for her 85th birthday.  We agreed on Outback near her house, so I checked out the gluten-free menu ahead of time.  I had the chicken and ribs combo.  Instead of the fries, I got mashed potatoes.  Maybe I should have had veggies, no seasoning, but I love mashed potatoes.  I started with the salad, no croutons.  It was a good meal.

We went to Sunflower Market before heading home.  My husband got some beer, I got some wine, and we picked up a lot of groceries.  I wish they had one on our side of town.

I picked up some Coconut ice cream, both the coconut flavor and the chocolate flavor.  The coconut flavor was okay in a "I can take it or leave it" kind of way; the chocolate was better.  They are pretty good mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment