Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, July 1, 2013

Pampered Chef

My friend M had a Pampered Chef party recently. I love, love, love Pampered Chef but it is a lot of money (like Pringles, once you pop, you just can't stop!)

She had a very nice fruit tray so I would be able to snack with everyone. I had some gadgets on my wishlist going into the party and budgeted for a bigger item as well. As my larger item, I got this dish that can be used in the microwave to quickly cook chicken.

chicken

added to pasta with butternut squash fries

My favorite thing is the little plastic liquid measuring cup for less than 1/4 cup, like tablespoons. I hope this holds up better than the multiple "shot glass" versions I've had that the measurements washed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment