Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sunglasses

I went to order my sunglasses at the far Sam's Club that had them, since the one by my house doesn't have the smaller width frame. I found them, chatting with the technician about what I was looking for and why. Although I explained that my eyes are super sensitive to the sun because of Grave's disease related to my thyroid disease.
Not these--so wide.
The narrowest I could find. Mine.
She asked if I wanted gray vs brown lenses. She thought the brown would look better (with tortoise? can't you do either?) so I asked about the difference. Of course, they don't block as much as the gray. Um, am I speaking out loud? I'm getting them to protect my eyes as much as possible.

The lady I talked to at the Sam's by my house tried to talk me into a clip on. I obviously wasn't using my outside voice there either. I need larger sides than I have on my indoor sunglasses. Also the regular sunglasses don't cover as much area around the eyes so I'm not protected.

Why do I have to figure this all out on my own? Well, they should be here in a few days and I'm so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment