Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Is that a Tardis or a porta potty in your yard?

The well has been completed and hooked up. I was a little surprised by the water tank. Don't ask me how or why this works the way it does. But feel free to comment on the ridonculous color of the water tank. The installer apparently said that he's never seen this type at a residential install--usually it's a shorter, fatter, beige tank. But this is so much more interesting...


I haven't killed my okra yet, but they don't ever "mature."
 I made tacos with my favorite version of cauliflower rice so far: Cilantro Lime "rice."
Yes, I did eat some "rice" for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. That's just like my Okra. I pull them off 2-3 times a week or else they'll stop producing. They taste just fine, and especially tasty when pickled!

    ReplyDelete