Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, January 30, 2012

Manic Monday

I was packing for my trip and my husband asked me if I'm suicidal.  I cannot imagine ever killing myself, so this surprised me.  No, I'm not suicidal!  Why would you ask that?  He found my note.  I explained that it was just how I felt at the time, but I wasn't considering harming myself.  Thinking that I should have died does not mean that I will make that happen!  Does depression mean that suicide is inevitable?  I don't think so....

I was packing for my trip and we said our goodbyes before he left for work.  I had a four hour drive to Palm Springs for work.  I took a couple of audiobooks.  The first I listened to was short--Eat That Frog!  This was our newly revived book club selection.  Next I started a fiction book, Walter Mosley's Last Days of Tolemy Gray.  The drive was over in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment