Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Hike #2

We went to White Tanks and did the Waterfall Canyon hike and another loop that connects to that trail.  It was probably a little over 4 miles.  It took a couple hours since we stop for the photographer.  We gathered a pretty good size crowd at one location when Cassi was on a rock; several hikers took photos of her.

We made lunch at our house--chicken with salsa verde, white rice, and beef tacos.  I had a taco and some chicken and rice.  I used some of the cheddar goat cheese for my taco.  It was fantastic.  This jar of salsa verde was milder than the last one (same brand).  I'm going to have to make my own when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment