Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just tell me what to eat already.

Now that it is Tuesday, I wondered if there would be some residual effects of my wheat-fest, but it seems to have all gone through pretty quickly.  Why such a different reaction from last week?  Was it the beer?  Was there something else?  What, what, what???

Someone told me that wheat has to be consumed within 48 hours of the Celiac test, so I called the lab to confirm.  I told them that I had wheat on Sunday; they said I should have some more sometime before my test.  *sigh*  I can't think of anything I really want; the things I can think of that I would kinda want are not available (to my knowledge) anywhere around my side of town, and of course I'm not going to the office tomorrow.  If I don't think of something tomorrow, I'm getting an Egg McMuffin on Thursday before my appointment.

My husband is not always a fan of my (healthy) cooking but we haven't come to this!  Home Cooking (as seen on Oh Noa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment