Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dr. H

I'm allergic to everything. My previous test said wheat, egg whites, and brewers yeast.

I got my new one back. The items in the 0 column are supposedly okay, but may not be if I haven't been eating them.

My highest reactions were to whey, banana, amaranth, I'm skeptical of how they are reading the results because within the 0 (no reaction) column, I see wheat, brewer's yeast, and egg white (all of which was on my previous allergy test!), egg yolk and soy; I also reacted more to Baker's yeast, Lima beans, cranberry, and sesame seeds.

I'm totally freaked out. I can't eat anything.
Isn't whey in all those dairy things?

WTH.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment