Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cheating Part 3 (of 3)

I decided to have my Egg McMuffin to prepare for my allergy and Celiac tests tomorrow.  On the way, I picked up a large vanilla latte (with almond milk) at Ground Control.  What a fantastic breakfast.  When I was done, I went to JCPenney to return some shoes I ordered online, and to get some tights since I just put a whole in the one pair I had.  They had a lot of clearance racks going on; it looked like they might be doing their pre-inventory sale.  I wanted to spend more time but decided I needed to go home to my own bathroom.  Other than that, I have felt okay today.

I was working at home, sitting at my desk in my office, when the smoke detector started beeping for a low battery.  My Teka dog had a total panic or anxiety attack!  She crawled into my lap and shook like a leaf.  It was crazy.  I finally went and got a little bed to put under my desk for her so I could get back to work.  Since I was done cracking up at her ridiculousness.  I'm sure she does not agree, but it was hilarious.  She's so goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment