Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, October 24, 2013

It is new. It is shiny. It is Whole Foods.

Whole Foods opened a new location near my office recently. I made my first visit tonight. I'm heading out of town so I only got a few produce items for tonight's tacos.

Daiya (no dairy, no soy, no gluten) gave me my biggest excitement and my biggest disappointment. They have a new product: cream cheese! I don't even know what I'm going to use it for yet but I could not make myself put it back. Even at $5.99. I haven't had cream cheese in two years. I am tempted to just eat it with a spoon (it's not like I can put it on a bagel!) but I'll probably make some frosting.

The disappointment came soon after when I saw that Daiya has a frozen pizza. I've seen it before but I forgot. It had yeast of course so I can't have it. But for just a minute there I was really hopeful.
Stuff I got!
Update: I didn't like the frozen sausages but the Andouille is pretty good. I liked the Sunflower version better but it's not around anymore. The Lundberg rice and pasta boxes are great convenience side dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment