Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, April 9, 2010

Post office

USPS is considering eliminating Saturday delivery to street addresses. Here is an article explaining why that's green.

I wonder if there is any impact on jobs or not.

The other day I was at the PO and saw Ellen's face on a poster with animal stamps benefiting Halo. Apparently she is a co-owner of this non-profit. I recently read several articles (not main stream media) about her string of dog purchases/adoptions. She ends up giving the dogs to staff within months. I have some trouble supporting any organization she is involved with if she doesn't understand the basic rules of pet ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment