Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Agility class

For the next few weeks, Teka's and Cassi's classes are combined. Tonight's course night was the first night. As always, I was late, but I got there in time for announcements and walking the course. (I had a Board meeting at 4.) I ran them both at 20 inches, and a few dogs were between. Teka's biggest issue was coming off the A frame, she could see Cassi in the kennel and went to say hi both times she ran. Then weaves were pretty bad, but better as she gets close to the end.

Cassi's runs were pretty good, including a great out to the chute, but weak weaves. She did very good on the teeter too. (Some people were complaining that the contact obstacles are all black now; apparently that is bad.)

Our second run through, I was kind of annoyed because half the 20 inch dogs decided to run 16 inches so they could leave. So there was only one dog between Teka and Cassi but we made it. And they both did the teeter just fine at the beginning of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment