Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, April 18, 2010

Indianapolis

I was so hungover this morning. I barely remember the end of last night. I just remember crying with S about some common angst we have to deal with. I am so happy and/or emotional when I'm wasted!

We went to Marcos and Lori's and she said Jaeger to me and I had to let breakfast go. I had some pretzels a little later. By the time we got to the airport, my stomach was settling and I had some cheese and fruit and crackers for the flight.

When we got in, we went to R and D's to get Cassi. They fed us (yay!) and then we went to pick up Teka. D sent us home with a (size 4, not full size) soccer ball. Apparently she had a lot of fun playing soccer when she wasn't playing with this octopus toy. She was kept separate from the other dogs except, surprisingly, Tori. It seems they are both biatches so they just stay away from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment